Due diligence and investment criteria
The investment process of GLSV is designed to create value for the partnership. Evaluation criteria and due diligence may vary according to the stage of development of each company. Typically it will include an assessment of:
- the scientific or technological concept
- the unique selling proposition
- the international competitiveness
- the track record and strength of the management team;
- the market and competitive position;
- technological advantage and intellectual property protection;
- the past and current operating performance of the company depending on the stage of development;
- its management controls and reporting systems;
- future resource requirements.
- different options for exits.